Hitchhiker Iden. Please

jvalason

I got 2 of these...dont know to keep them or toss em. They kinda look like a slug with spikes? Not really looking like a worm but i dont know. They dont move much either.
Any Ideas?

jvalason

I guess it looks more like the one in the first pic then the one in the second. What is it and is it good/bad?
Another question....how do you post the picture on this board and not a link??

dadummy

it seems to be some kind of sea cucumber, I did a few searches and didn't find an exact match. I haven't seen it again since the picture.
where it says manage attachments, add the file of your pic.
the catch is to use PAINT
drag/drop pic to paint
click image
click sketch/skew
change the vertical and horizontal to 20%
click file
save as
then post

murph145

ive got one of these
its an abalone of some sort that managed to find its way into my tank
i took this pic about 3 -4 months ago when it was less than an inch big and since then its gotten to be about 2.5" or more

jvalason

Nope... they dont really move much either. On the one in the picture you can see a whole in the back or front?? that it breathes out of i guess.

jvalason

I cant get any pictures on here... Can you gave me same help? I have the pics sized smaller and saved on my conputer. I just dont know what to type in the

murph145

ok i can see the links
hard to tell still what it is
i just make sure that the pics saved on my comp are no bigger than 500x500 like the website wants then click the manage photos icon and scroll through my picture folders till i find the one i want then click on upload picture and thats it its pretty east

jvalason

Ok here are 2 more at a higher res.
I had the lights off for about 45 min and when I turned them back on it was bigger...maybe it gets bigger at night??