holding Nori down

glenn10

I've read about clipping Nori seaweed to the side of a tank but have yet to figure out how to do it without any metal parts. When I just float it, it either goes into the overflow or down to the bottom and the crabs get it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

shels

I have the clown fish, plus a plain white one.
It is funny when someone comes over for the first time and don't know anything about sw tanks, they ask about the fish that is just sitting there.:rolleyes:
Shel

wrassecal

I think it's ironic that we put all this natural expensive "reef" stuff in our tanks, spend a fortune on live rock, sand and livestock, then take a plastic veggie clip and stick it in plain sight on the tank. I used to have the clown fish:D but my tang just tore the nori off and chased it around the tank so now I just drop it in.

tahoe ocean

I use a bamboo skewer (like for kabobs) I weave it through the weed a couple times then spike it into my live rock. It stays well and everyone can get to it.

glenn10

A magnet glass cleaner. What a great idea. I have one already so this should really simplify the solution.