Holiday tragedy PLEASE HELP ME!

willcon

well i just now got back from vacation to see that my tank hasnt had ANY power in 3 days. What should i do? leave the ligghts on the routine they where at or give them a few days of light? second, i noticed a population of flatworms on the side of the tank, this is the first time i have ever seen a flatworm in my tank. will they pose a problem? any suggestion?( i have a sixline wrasse btw, will he eat them?) And now my Marron clown has a clowdy coat over his left eye, what the hell could this be??
Should i do a massive water change?
Please anyone respond to this as fast as possible, i dont want to see my tank die!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!
setup:
65 gallon reef, 75+lr, 80+ ls, its stocked with a BTA,Marron clown, and a sixline wrasse
Please help me

salty cheese

How cold did the tank get? Make sure you raise the temp back up slowly.
IMO just go back to the same lighting period, have you tested the water yet? If not do so asap, that will tell you if you need to do a water change.
Post the clown question in the disease forum.
What color are the faltworms?

houndhome1

i FEEL YOU PAIN, WE LOST POWER FOR TWO DAYS SEVERAL MONTHS AGO. aLMOST SAME SET UP AS YOURS. DO THE WATER CHANGE. DEPENDING ON YOUR FILTER SYTEM U WILL HAVE TO CLEAN AND CHANGE, U ARE GOING TO LOSE SOMETHING. ILOST MOSTLY CORAL, AND CLEANER STUFF. DO U HAVE A HOSPITAL TANK U CAN PUT THE FISH IN. hOW MANY POWER HEADS DO U HAVE. TURN UP THE AIR VALUE ON THEM, ADD MORE OXYGEN TO THE WATER IF U CAN.
GOOD LUCK, HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME U CAN FIND A TANK SITTER TO WATCH THE TANK