Hollywood is lame!

squidward

First it was the movie "21", now Dragonball?! WTF!? Talk about lame! "21" was about the the Asian MIT students who broke Vegas, but of course they used a white dude to play the main role(BOGUS). Now freakin' Dragonball?! Are you kidding me lol!
And later on the movie King of Fighters...which the character Kyo Kusagi will be played by some dude named Sean Farris wtf?! lol ....
Just had to rant....

fenrir

Im actually pretty excited about what they could do with Dragonball as a live action movie. I am a huge fan of the anime and If it's done remotely right it should be atleast entertaining.

d-dzel

Originally Posted by Squidward
http:///forum/post/3012389
First it was the movie "21", now Dragonball?! WTF!? Talk about lame! "21" was about the the Asian MIT students who broke Vegas, but of course they used a white dude to play the main role(BOGUS). Now freakin' Dragonball?! Are you kidding me lol!
And later on the movie King of Fighters...which the character Kyo Kusagi will be played by some dude named Sean Farris wtf?! lol ....
Just had to rant....
OMG King of Fighter movie!?!? NO, I mean seriously NO!!!
I've been a fan of that game since it's roots in Fatal Fury and later on with King of Fighters '94 and to see it turn into a movie it just seems like a nightmare. I would've preferred if they made some sort of anime to this instead of a real movie.

shinobi9119

ugg I am afraid of how this dragonball movie is gonna turn out. So far, I head it sucked from people who have seen it with prescreening tickets, and I think a few people downloaded it. They said some of the fights were good but the plot had major holes.