Homemade Fish Food packaging for sale

dina12

I found the perfect solution for homemade food!!!!! These plastic containers have cubes!!! Just like the frozen you buy at the store. Made of a thick PVC - each one has 24 seperate cubes.
Total Measurement: 6.25" x 4.75" x 0.6"
Cavity Meaurements: 0.3" x 0.8" x 0.6"
I am selling them for 1.00 each plus shipping. They are light and I will ship them first class to save you even more.
Please email me at jdjakrg@sbcglobal.net if you are interested in some. Paypal welcome - I have a Business account with them so I can take CC payments too.

chipmaker

They are the mini cube trays for cocktails. BTW they are not PVC they are made from polyproplene...look on the bottom of the trays for a triangle it will have a number in one corner of the triangle with the letters PP in another corner.

dina12

I am sorry - you are incorrect. There are no markings on the package and per the company that makes them - they are PVC.

chipmaker

YOU wanna make a bet on it. I have the identical items as well......your just not looking on the items close enough. Bend one over really hard....it will not break or craze. or discolor.......because its not PVC.........its HDPP. Which in of itself much better for freezing anyhow than PVC.