hope its not just a fad!

S

spsaddict

well i did it today i broke down and decided what the heck.... so i ordered my ZEOvit system for the new 210... im anxious, scared, interested, scared, excited, scared. ive been doing tons of reaserch on other boards, talking to etailers, and from what everyone is saying is that you can tell over night... and after a few weeks the change is incredable... so once i get this sucka up it will be zoe from the start...
anyone else using this method

saltylakes

SPS,
I am thinking about doing this Zeo also.
I wanted tofind out from you how much the sysytem is costing you. I also wanted to find out how much this will cost a year to continue and were you got it.
please email me at
vincelago@yahoo.com
also are you going to attach it to your wet or sump? or are you using the zeo as your only source of filtration.
thanks

S

spsaddict

a fwe things about zeo, you can NOT run a fuge, you must have a powerful skimmer :) and carbon is used... besides my lr skimmer and carbon, i will not have anyother means of filtration besides weekly waterchanges...

saltylakes

if you cant use a fuge or wet dry then you only have a skimmer for filtration.
i saw the zeovit object but i wanted to find out from you what exaclty zeovit is????????????
is it a process to feed corals or is it a filter.
thanks
vince
thanks for the email
also why cant you use a fuge???????

S

spsaddict

in a nut shell the zeovit is a filter that erases all nutirents in the tank.. its a nutrient poor system and you supplemnt the desired foods for corals like amino acids ect.. the "other" board has a couple great links... ill email em to ya

S

spsaddict

Originally posted by saltylakes
if you cant use a fuge or wet dry then you only have a skimmer for filtration.
i saw the zeovit object but i wanted to find out from you what exaclty zeovit is????????????
is it a process to feed corals or is it a filter.
thanks
vince
thanks for the email
also why cant you use a fuge???????

because your draining the system of the nutrients to keep a fuge alive...

S

spsaddict

you could run remote dsbs... but your macros wont be able to survive