house hunt

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by DeMartini
http:///forum/post/2760401
omg I didn't even notice that! lol
don't get the second house.... watch The haunting show on TLC... haunted houses are not fun haha
already seen it the haunting and ghost hunters are too of our favorite shows- jasons hot i love bald dudes
we dont scare easily

lovethesea

haunting and occupied are two different things IMO. i grew up in an "occupied' house. Nothing bad, just knew something was there, and little things made us know they were there. Hauntings are not good, they are not happy, and can be hard to live with.
That first house probably has a stone foundation. My grandmas house did and never had any problems. I loved the basement in the summer....it was so nice and cool.

oceanlover

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/2759863
haha....ye know me not, i dont party, i dont shop, i am a recluse aside from work so thats fine with me

What do you do for a living? Is there an employer there who'd hire you?
Only 1 1/2 baths? Yikes. Unless you are a family of two, that will be tough.

lovethesea

my grandmas house only had 1 1/2 baths. The upstairs bathroom was pretty big and the 1/2 bath was on the first floor was so, so.
That is fairly common in older homes. (a friend of ours just built a house with 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
) depending on where the 1/2 bath is located you can expand it. That is what the buyers of my grandmas house did.

jennythebugg

i ghrew up in a 2 bedroom 1 bath house ...there were 5 of us in that house and until tobin passed away i was still living in it with 3 kids it worked - the extra toilet will be a bonus for us

and my occupation is jack of all trades - so far as a documented skill i am a cook- but i found that working as a cook i hate doing it at home so that was a waste of time and $. ive been doing alot of drywall work and plumbing lately- under the table ssh dont tell