How am I doing? Any Suggestions?

kosarfan

Here are some more pics...Riccordia doing great! Its splitting into two. Found out that I should not get the scooter blenny after reading these posts....but he's doing great - eating all kinds of frozen foods. 6 line wrasse is awesome.

oceana

looks great. keep it up.
as a side note i would ditch the green serpant before it gets to hard when the reef is more established.
the banded star should be ok but the green one can and likley will cause trouble down the road a bit.
gl to you

N

nluchau

Originally Posted by kosarfan
75 Gallon......love the sand sifting goby...got rid of all my cyano on the substrate.

What kind of lighting do you have on the tank?

who dey

Originally Posted by nluchau
What kind of lighting do you have on the tank?
looks like vho, white and actenic

blemmy_guy

Lookin great!! is that some sponge i see on your rocks?? Ive got some of the same type sponge on a couple pieces i got rescently. Good Job
todd

kosarfan

Thank you all for the replies:
The lighting: 220watt Power Compact 1/2 Actinic 1/2 white.....oh and the green thing is lettuce for the tang.....he loves that stuff! Yes I do have a few sponges on some rock......I will have to get rid of the green brittle star??? I've never heard of them causing problems....will he start killing fish? He has probably doubled in size in the short time that I've had him. He is one of my favorite specimens....very active...used to bother the banded serpent star, but hasn't messed with him in a while. Please give me more details on the green brittle star.
Thanks,
Brandon

kosarfan

I thought that pistols didn't pair up w/sandsifters.......will they? That would be awesome.....My Valencia goby is very active and out a lot, if he were paired up would he hide more? That would be my main concern. Do I really have to get rid of the brittle star?