How big is a lionfish's mouth

dangerfish

I was wondering how big is a Dwarf zebra lionfish's mouth so I know if I should put certain types of fish in the tank.

jay0705

Lol no it would! I kept mine w damsels and he didnt touch them, but the shrimp and fish I fed him where the same size as a damsel. Well fed maybe it wouldn't eat a clown. But could they yes

dangerfish

So which one of these fish seem to be the perfect starter fish.
Flame angel 55.00 4” Spirulina, marine algae, high-quality angelfish preparations, mysis or frozen shrimp 30+ gallons needs hiding places
Green mandarin goby 15.00 4” variety of vitamin-enriched live brine shrimp, live black worms, and natural prey on live rock and live sand 30+ gallons live rock & sand
Dwarf Zebra Lionfish 20.00 7” live shrimp (including ornamental shrimp), live fish, and sometimes, crustacean flesh. 30+ gallons maybe can get
Snowflake Eel 25.00 28” frozen or freeze-dried krill, fish, shrimp, and most meaty foods 30+ gallons maybe can get
2 Ocellaris Clownfish 34.00 3” accept most meaty foods and frozen herbivore preparations. 20+ gallons bubble anemone
Humu Picasso Trigger 40.00 10” meaty foods including; squid, krill, clams, small fish and hard shelled shrimp 30+ gallons picks on corals and inverts maybe can get
5 Yellowtail Blue Damsel 25.00 3” Mysis and vitamin-enriched shrimp. It is best to feed several small meals throughout the day. 30+ gallons Best in groups of odd numbers
Blue Hepatus Tang 40.00 12” dried seaweed tied to a rock or use a veggie clip, and feed at least three times per week 55+ gallons loves to "play dead" and hide in crevices
Porcupine Puffer 30.00 2”- 3” meaty foods including; squid, krill, clams, and hard shelled shrimp 75+ gallons Feeding and Diet: The Porcupine Puffer needs a varied diet of meaty foods including squid, frozen krill, shrimp, Mysis shrimp, squid, clams, and cockles to help wear down their ever growing teeth.
Bicolor Blenny 12.00 4” should include vegetable matter, including frozen and dried foods containing marine and blue-green algae 30+ gallons

Sorry its so cluttered on word its not but as you can tell I have done a lot of research because i still haven't gotten a tank i'm just doing research of everything i need.