How Can I Decrease PH level?

It's very unusual for pH to be that high without adding too much buffer to the aquarium. What do you use for a water source? Are you using tap water or purified? If you use your tap water you may want to test the tap water with your kit to see if you get a high pH. Not a bad idea to use purified water anyway. What brand of synthetic sea salt did you use? Lastly, you may want to take a sample of your water to a LFS to see what they get for results and compare to your test kits results. Be sure to pick up a kit to test for Alk or dKH as this will be very important for keeping your pH under control. If you find that you do infact need to drop the pH down, just do some partial water changes with RO/DI water and this should slowly dilute your alkalinity. Be sure not to try to add any of those pH decreasers.

luckyk0505

I dont have money to get RO Unit
so I am just using reguler water from bathroom
I put that in a bucket and mix the salt( I usually use Instant Ocean or Omega Sea) and use water pump to mix the salt
for 24 hours and put that into my Aquarium
should I get RO Unit? and shoud I use some Buffer?

ophiura

No. You need to have your tap water tested. I suspect it is pretty high. If so, you need to buy reverse osmosis water from the store or LFS. You can also buy distilled water.
Take a water sample from your fish tank (salt water) and a sample of your tap water before adding the salt to your LFS to see if your test kit is accurate or not.