How Did You Come Up With Your Screen Name?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
SWF.com gave me my screen name much to my dismay. Its obviously related to my real name, but I'm only known as Beth on hobby forums.

jackri

Mine comes from a combo of Jacob/Kristy = Jackri -- wife and I -- which orginally came about from playing WoW. Just happens to be my name for everything now. So those that actually know me use Jake and not Jack.

scotts

LTS and T3, you both have cheated, you have outside knowledge so you two are disqualified.

ironeagle2006

Mine is a weird story. The Ironeagle part is from my old OTR trucking days it was my CB handle I got that when I walked away from an accident that destroyed an Eagle class International and someone goes you had to be made of IRON to walk out of that one. Hence the Ironeagle. The 2006 has a very special meaning to me it is the year 3 very important things happened to me. 1st was I got Divorced from an Ex-wife that even Satan himself would not want. 2nd I got engaged and remarried to the most wonderful woman in the world. 3rd was we found started our family together and I would not trade anyday of the last 3 years for anything in my life.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
http:///forum/post/3147313
Mine is a weird story. The Ironeagle part is from my old OTR trucking days it was my CB handle I got that when I walked away from an accident that destroyed an Eagle class International and someone goes you had to be made of IRON to walk out of that one. Hence the Ironeagle. The 2006 has a very special meaning to me it is the year 3 very important things happened to me. 1st was I got Divorced from an Ex-wife that even Satan himself would not want. 2nd I got engaged and remarried to the most wonderful woman in the world. 3rd was we found started our family together and I would not trade anyday of the last 3 years for anything in my life.

And here I thought you were just a big Louis Gossett Jr. fan!

nina&noah

Nina is the adorable dog in my avatar and Noah is my 2 year old son. He was born the same month that my aquarium was set up.
I didn't think the name through, because now that I am pregnant my new little one will be left out!

shinobi9119

Originally Posted by nina&noah
http:///forum/post/3148149
Nina is the adorable dog in my avatar and Noah is my 2 year old son. He was born the same month that my aquarium was set up.
I didn't think the name through, because now that I am pregnant my new little one will be left out!
you should have a "+" on the end

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by nina&noah
http:///forum/post/3148149
Name it nina or noah and you are covered...

nissan577

nissan turn!
um nissan cause i love the car! well use to

and 577 cause 5 and 7 are my fav numbers and the other 7 is the month i was born JULY.

flower

Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
http:///forum/post/3147313

So you got divorced, remarried, and found out you were having a baby in 2006???? LOL...Well you have to be an ironeagle to survive all that.
Hope this last go around lasts a happy liftime....

S

shrimpy brains

Probably obvious,
Looked to my tank for inspiration. First thing I saw was my brain coral. Played around with "fish for brains", "rock brains" and thought "Shrimpy Brains" was a cute name.

ironeagle2006

What can I say I was a GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT that year. No worse than now 3 kids all under the age of 6 at least I am done now.