How do I frag this?

nanocube24

Bought a blue xenia a couple weeks ago, and it's growing like crazy!! Going to have to mow the lawn soon. HELP! :notsure:

teresaq

easiest way is to set it next to other rocks, and it will attach itself, then just cut off.or you can pry it off the rock at the base, and net it to another rock. or cut it and put it in a shallow bow with rubble,
by thr way that is very pretty I have pink pompom and gold elongated.

seareef

Use a wood chizzel (sp) so you can take a small part of the rock off with, or get as much of the base with it. When fragging xenia if you can harm as little of it as possible the better. (Cutting works) ...but I would just use the chizzel.
Again sorry for the spelling. My English isn't where i'd like it to be.

nanocube24

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
easiest way is to set it next to other rocks, and it will attach itself, then just cut off.or you can pry it off the rock at the base, and net it to another rock. or cut it and put it in a shallow bow with rubble,
by thr way that is very pretty I have pink pompom and gold elongated.
Thanks for the response! What is a shallow bow?

roll tide

Originally Posted by nanocube24
Bought a blue xenia a couple weeks ago, and it's growing like crazy!! Going to have to mow the lawn soon. HELP! :notsure:
Looks great. What lighting system are they under?

nanocube24

Originally Posted by SeaReef
Use a wood chizzel (sp) so you can take a small part of the rock off with, or get as much of the base with it. When fragging xenia if you can harm as little of it as possible the better. (Cutting works) ...but I would just use the chizzel.
Again sorry for the spelling. My English isn't where i'd like it to be.

Cool, Thanks!!

BTW, I understood your English just fine.

nanocube24

Originally Posted by Roll Tide
Looks great. What lighting system are they under?
Thanks! Right now they are under the stock lights for a JBJ 24 gallon cube. 2-36w pc. I ordered a new light that will be here Friday, 150w MH w/ 2 18w actinic.