How do i get rid of Aiptasia???

elmer fudd

Originally Posted by pwitt441
How do i get rid of Aiptasia???
I tryed boiling water injection 2 nights ago and it came back. Then got Joe's juice and one squirt, it left forever.

rbrockm1

Joes Juice, Joes Juice. stuff works wonders and its only $10 for a small bottle that would last a pretty long time.
I just used it on my manjos in my tank an they disappeared as sone as i put it on them.

nemo1234

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
i have heard that you inject boiling water or lemon juice on them
I've tried boiling water---- doesn't work at all! I still have 6 of them in my tank.

psu

No go on the boiling water here either--tried it last week with no luck. And by CBB won't touch it either. Looks like I'm going for the juice!

yogoshio

Peppermint shrimp love em. I know at least two lfs that keep them in different tanks just to keep their lr clear of them, and that way no chemicals, just cool looking shrimp.

prometheus

definatley peppermint shrimp and red legged hermit crabs - worked a total treat for me. Just bear in mind that whatever you end up buying livestock wise will take a couple of days to settle into your tank so don't be disheartened if you don't find them gone yet the morning after you put them in. Mine took about a week and then all the aiptasia dissapeared over night. All the best

deltablack22

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
i have heard that you inject boiling water or lemon juice on them
Next time I do it I'm gonna inject boiling lemon juice...