how do i post pics?

gordie9

Make sure the pics are the right size - I think 500 x 500 is right - then click on the manage attachments button underneath the window that you are typing in. Browse to where it is saved and as long as it isn't too big, it should work

chadman

whats up?!?! i send u an e mail with a pic i am not very good with computers so i hope u got it

chadman

yeah i guess it is too big it is like 2000 something by something...way too big...how do i make it smaller?

gordie9

Originally Posted by chadman
yeah i guess it is too big it is like 2000 something by something...way too big...how do i make it smaller?
it depends what program you are using. sometimes you can just reduce it, sometimes you have to play with the stretch/skew options.
I use irfanview. Its free and an easy download. It makes it so that you don't have to do anything special to reduce the size - just tell it what size you want and hit ok. Very simple. I'm pretty sure you can google it and get it for free.

chadman

i sent it your way too...thanks...nothing is easy with these fish!! i am even struggling with posting pics...haha

jerth6932

Originally Posted by chadman
i sent it your way too...thanks...nothing is easy with these fish!! i am even struggling with posting pics...haha
I sent it back you had them in bmp format that is where I was all messed up at....... I changed them back to jpg and they work now.....
But my grand .... tank is looking so good and getting so big!!!!
:hilarious