How do you attach a coral to the rock

total

I have a small leather that I'm trying to attach to may rock, the problem is that the rock I want to attach it to can not be taken out of the tank. I'v tried the super glue gel but it dries up right when it hit the water. Is their any other methods to do this. And where I want to put it I can't wedge it in. I've been setting it in the spot but either may crabs or snails keep knocking it off and onto the sand.
Any help would be nice? thanks
TTFN

nm reef

there are glues that can be used underwater...I've never tried them....I had a problem like yours and here is what I did.........I had some lr that I removed from my tank(base rock actually).....busted it into small pieces.........on one about fist sized I super glued my mushroom to it...then placed it where I wanted.....no more falls in the night....worked on leathers also

playtime

My books say super glue. it said to put the glue on and place it on the rock you want it on then hold it til it sticks. You shouldn't move it because it could take a week or more to secure completely. I hope this helps.
Playtime