how many eels?

eeltastic

I have a 75g tank and currently have one baby snowflake, a ten inch green wolf, some snails and a cleaner shrimp. Theoretically, how many eels could i have in my tank? Am i correct in assuming at maximum one more? And any ideas on a third eel? I'm assuming that territory will be the biggest issue. Once i max out on eels i plan on putting a lionfish and maybe a trigger of sorts in the tank as well.

salt life

Originally Posted by eeltastic
http:///forum/post/3006215
I have a 75g tank and currently have one baby snowflake, a ten inch green wolf, some snails and a cleaner shrimp. Theoretically, how many eels could i have in my tank? Am i correct in assuming at maximum one more? And any ideas on a third eel? I'm assuming that territory will be the biggest issue. Once i max out on eels i plan on putting a lionfish and maybe a trigger of sorts in the tank as well.
you might wanna slow down a bit and do alot of research, if you think you can have 2 eels + ( wolf eel is in the blenny family) THEN add a lionfish and a trigger, you have not done enough research to properly maintain your tank, not trying to be harsh. I would choose which one you like better, the SFE or the wolf eel, and bring the other one back to the fish store, and get some smaller fish that are suitable for the tank.