How many fish can I have in my tank??

hector123

I have a 75 gal tank - the fish I have are 1 yellow watchman goby, 1 flame angelfish, 1 yellow foxface, 1 blue heppa tang, 1 sailfin tang and 2 black and gold clown fish.
Would I be able to add more fish or is this all the fish I should have in my tank??

A

azul1994

What you have in the tank right now is too much fish, so no, no more fish.

scsinet

The answer to your exactl question is your tank is pretty full.
Now for some unsolicited advice...
Your tank is too small for the Foxface, the Blue Hippo, and the Sailfin. Remove these fish and put in something other than tangs and rabbitfish, as a 75 is too small for any species of either. I'd suggest small reef fish such as Royal Gramma or Blackcap Basslet, Sixline or Fourline Wrasse, maybe another goby like a firefish or scissortail, chromis, etc.
I'd plan for no more than about 6-7 small fish in a 75.

nicetry

Originally Posted by SCSInet
Your tank is too small for the Foxface, the Blue Hippo, and the Sailfin. Remove these fish and put in something other than tangs and rabbitfish, as a 75 is too small for any species of either. I'd suggest small reef fish such as Royal Gramma or Blackcap Basslet, Sixline or Fourline Wrasse, maybe another goby like a firefish or scissortail, chromis, etc.
Solid reply.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by SCSInet
I agree completly.