How Many is two Many!

nwsquid

question for the experienced.....I'm currently running a 50 gallon system with plenty of live rock and 4 small/medieum sized fish: Clown, Yellow Tail Damsel, Red Wrass and a Yellow Tang. Seems to be plenty of room, and no stress in the community.
I'd really like to add an addition, that being a Naso Tang......Can a/will a yellow and naso get along?....is there enough room to keep the peace? Understanding Tangs at times will not get along/
Seeking some advise from some experience.
Thanks,
NW Squid

binhzino

Originally Posted by NWSquid
question for the experienced.....I'm currently running a 50 gallon system with plenty of live rock and 4 small/medieum sized fish: Clown, Yellow Tail Damsel, Red Wrass and a Yellow Tang. Seems to be plenty of room, and no stress in the community.
I'd really like to add an addition, that being a Naso Tang......Can a/will a yellow and naso get along?....is there enough room to keep the peace? Understanding Tangs at times will not get along/
Seeking some advise from some experience.
Thanks,
NW Squid
not enough room for a naso, unless u get a baby one. i got a baby blue hippo tang in my 30 gal.

zemuro114

considering naso tangs get 2 feet, and a 50 gallon is at best 4 feet...... well you do the math.. lol a yellow tang in a 50 is pushing.. naso needs atleast a 6 foot tank to be somewhat happy. Besides finding a naso that is 2 inches is hard to do.. No way on the naso..