How Many Percula in 110 Gal

alvin

Hi SWF,
I lost my tank to ich about 2 months ago. My tank has been fishless/Invertless since the horrible incident. I'm now thinking of what to do with the tank. I am thinking about adding some B/W Percs and orange False Percs. I was thinking about 6 max, but not sure if that was possible due to the territorial states of these fish.
I'm not sure what I will be adding after wards, but probably want some Percs for now.
I also have about 160lbs live Rock, and 100 lbs live sand. Ich will not still be alive would it?

cherylann

Please don't start planning to put multiple clown fish pairs in a tank you do not even know is free from disease. Your tank is too small for multiple pairs of clowns anyway. Please come up with a different plan.

bang guy

IMO your tank is Ickless now.
I would recommend no more than two of the Clownfish you are inquiring about. "B/W Percs and orange False Percs" are both Ocellaris Clownfish and two will be fine together as long as they are still young. If you attempt more then two they will probably do fine for a couple of years and then suddenly you will have only two.

alvin

Ok, I will stick with 2 Perc's.
And yah, I would hope that ICH would be gone after 2 months fishless.
Thanks for the advice.