How many post do you need to.......

eclipse12

How does the posts breakdown before you change to a new animal? Does anybody have a link or something that shows how high you can go?

bdhough

uh i think 300 youll change.... Then im guessing a 1000 for me :)
Er wait maybe it was 750. I just noticed what i am....
Theres also a way to change the animal but i haven't sat down and figured it out. Its just an association for how many posts you have. You see SHARK you think all knowing and very knowledgable....I do at least...

aarone

actually, there are probably people way more knowledgeable than me, in fact i know there are.
They could have 4 posts, they are not really significant. They just really show how much you like to talk. :D

bdhough

True. I've found that immersing myself in this and working in a store i've learned WAY faster than if i did this on my own.

nicky1.8t

yea i see lots of people on here that just post to talk, i know i do some one with only 200 posts could know more info that some one with 4000 so it doesnt really matter who has what

toddpolish

I know there's a big gap until 500, cause I've been stuck here for a while. I think it's 50, 100, 150, 300, 500...

buzz

At 1000, you get to pick your own...;) My name is Steve...and I'm...I'm a fishaholic...
Phew! That felt good getting that off my chest...:D

S

sinner's girl

Hey, I just saw I was over 1000. I just to change my name. ummm? what should I be? I never thought about this before.

dacia

Gee, only 200 more comments to go and I'm a Titan Trigger...I guess I should start gabbing more! :D

aarone

sort of but i have never thought of what to change mine to. I figured since im about to "advance" in the SWF world i might pick out a new avatar. oh well, i have more important things to worry about my 30 just cracked and i had to drain 10 gallons of it.

aarone

yeah it was around the silicone then spread about a foot into the tank. Luckily it only started about 3 inhes down. I had to drain 10 gallons.
I plan on getting a new tnak tomorrow. Im so sad because i just bought my PC's today.