how many times has your eel jumped out?

dinogeorge

My wife walked into the kitchen and found one of my eels flopping around on the floor. She said either all the eels would have to go or she would....I sure miss her.

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by Dinogeorge
My wife walked into the kitchen and found one of my eels flopping around on the floor. She said either all the eels would have to go or she would....I sure miss her.

lol, You're pretty funny for a Paleantologist (sp?) Dino.....Do you people not have lids on your tanks? There is no escape from my tank.

kimkromann

I am sure you won't miss your wife. The eels will keep you nice and warm in your bed. Or maybe not!
But you are funny!

dinogeorge

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
lol, You're pretty funny for a Paleantologist (sp?) Dino.....Do you people not have lids on your tanks? There is no escape from my tank.
I thought I had every hole covered, but he snaked out where my overflow and glass met. And yes, even Paleontologists have a sense of humor.

dinogeorge

Originally Posted by kimkromann
I am sure you won't miss your wife. The eels will keep you nice and warm in your bed. Or maybe not!
But you are funny!
You never met my wife. The eels are warmer than she is. Hahahahahaha
I KILL me!!!!

scsinet

I had them keep getting into my standpipes and down into the sump, around all of the baffles and into the pump.
Kinda sounds like a really macabre Dr. Seuss passage, doesn't it?
Anyway, happened twice.