How many to an Anemone?

Hi all, I am trying to plan my new tank and was wondering if two Percule Clowns will share the same Anemone? I have had freshwater tanks all my life but this is the first time trying a saltwater, the tank is a 225 gallon with 200 lbs of live rock and a Wet/Dry filter W/Skimmer. Thanks for all the advice in advance.

fish guy

Yup clowns start out as all males and the dominant one turns female. I have seen pairs for sale and these would be your best bet. Another way is to get two little juvenile clowns (in most species about an inch or so) and let them determine dominance. The male will stay smaller than the female. Plus get a big anemone.

halide

When I started my anenome tank I had six one inch percs and a large sebea.Everything was fine untill two paired off and kicked everybody else out.So I bought a bubble tip and one of the outcasts went to it but wouldnt share so to make a long storie short I now have four carpet anenomes and every body is happy so far.So try to they should share if you add them at the same time also try to add the anenome before the clowns this should keep them from fighting over it.