How much COFFEE do you drink DAILY?

miaheatlvr

I drink 2 large Coffees daily with cream and sugar... NOT DUNKIN DONUTS LARGE but probably 20 oz.. Is that too much? But I need it everyday to get my mind and body going.. How about you? How much do you drink? I just want to make sure im not going overboard on the coffee..

kingsmith

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
http:///forum/post/2767455
I drink an average of 24 oz. per day. I often think I am drinking way too much but I enjoy it so much.
Dont feel bad about that I drink so much coffee eveyday
I could not even count I even usually have a cup or 2 right before I go to sleep I do try to drink at least one cup of water for evey cup of coffee (both are free at work) because I dont want to get dehydrated or stones which caffine contributes to, wait I need another refill and a camel

dragonzim

I made the switch to decaf about 2 years ago. I used to drink an average of 5-6 cups (about a pot) of caffeinated coffee everyday and all of a sudden I started having trouble sleeping. I cut out the caffeine, which SUCKED for a few days, and went back to sleeping normally. Now I drink decaf since I still LOVE coffee and I only drink regular if I know I want to be able to stay up late.

spiderwoman

I have a large latte from my favorite coffee shop (not Starbucks!) and then in the evening I make 6 cups and end up drinking 2 large mugs of that. I know that's a lot of coffee. I can drink it right before I go to bed and have no problems falling asleep. I'm such a coffee nut that I get a bi-monthly delivery of Gevalia coffee beans.

lion_crazz

Dragon, did you all of a sudden develop a sleeping problem or was it something you always had, lingering, and coffee just worsened it?

aquaknight

Not a fan, and the way my Mom has to have a cup in the morning, at lunch etc, or she gets a headache, etc, no thanks....

kazara

I get a large with a shot express in the morning and might have few energy drinks in the afternoon. then it is BEER 30 for me.

kjr_trig

1 cup in the morning and thats it....Mind you we're talking about 20 ounces of cup and very strong....but 1 cup none the less. I really want an espresso maker for x-mas this year.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/2767512
1 cup in the morning and thats it....Mind you we're talking about 20 ounces of cup and very strong....but 1 cup none the less. I really want an espresso maker for x-mas this year.

2 fabulous affordable MACHINES!!
#1 for single cup drinkers... so easy, high quality coffee! www.keurig.com
AND
#2 EXCELLENT EXCELLENT, Capuccino or Espresso! easy to make with different flavors offered as well
www.nespresso.com
Well, im off to the kitchen for CUP #2 as we speak! lol

eaglephot

I can't drink coffee. I don't like the taste. BUT, I drink flavored coffee from McDonalds, Starbucks etc. I don't drink it daily. Just whenever I am in the mood for it. Diet Coke... that is another story.

cranberry

I put on a pot to drink while I'm getting ready for work. On my way to work I stop and get a triple Venti Nonfat Mocha (if they know me they give me a fourth shot).
After I slowly sip on that I'll get a Mountain Dew from the venting machine. At 2am Large cup of coffee then a couple more small cups of really bad coffee (whoever is making) and then have an energy drink.
I'm going to bed in 10 minutes (or so) and am strill drinking coffee.
Parents give me Starbucks cards as thank yous and my Nickname amongst a group of parents was "Full Throttle". I'd introduce myself to a new parent and they'd be like "Oh, you're Full Throttle the other parents were telling me about" (Full Trottle is an energy drink in case someone didn't know).

aquaknight

Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/2767563
I put on a pot to drink while I'm getting ready for work. On my way to work I stop and get a triple Venti Nonfat Mocha (if they know me they give me a fourth shot).
After I slowly sip on that I'll get a Mountain Dew from the venting machine. At 2am Large cup of coffee then a couple more small cups of really bad coffee (whoever is making) and then have an energy drink.
I'm going to bed in 10 minutes (or so) and am strill drinking coffee.
Parents give me Starbucks cards as thank yous and my Nickname amongst a group of parents was "Full Throttle". I'd introduce myself to a new parent and they'd be like "Oh, you're Full Throttle the other parents were telling me about" (Full Trottle is an energy drink in case someone didn't know).
We finally named another fish for the second time ever. It's a White-Tailed Pygmy Angel, he spends most of the day zooming around the 90gal avoiding the wrath of our brute of a Half Black Angel and chasing the yellow tailed damsel. We called him "Full Throttle"

kazara

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2767575
We finally named another fish for the second time ever. It's a White-Tailed Pygmy Angel, he spends most of the day zooming around the 90gal avoiding the wrath of our brute of a Half Black Angel and chasing the yellow tailed damsel. We called him "Full Throttle"

LOL

mimzy

I'm a caffeine addict. Its a huge problem...it basically runs my life. I've tried to quit before, but I end up getting really, really sick for a looooooong time. I'll try again eventually, but not when I've got so many cake orders... I need to be able to function.
I had to stop drinking coffee after the 1st time I tried to quit - for some reason I just can't handle it anymore, it gives me MAD PAINFUL stomach aches - which TOTALLY SUXORS b/c I happen to absolutely revel in the fantastic flavor and aroma of coffee. All kinds of coffee...
Flavored coffee, breakfast blends, espresso and espresso drinks..... I dream of coffee.

spiderwoman

I had a hard time during trying to get pregnant and then during pregnancy. I switched to decaf during the 3 yrs we tried and even cut that out of my daily life during pregnancy. Man was I happy to stop BF'ing and get my coffee again.

saltn00b

i was always extra sensitive to caffein. more than 2 cups in three days and i would get heart palpitations / jitters. it would take lunches at 3:30 instead of my normal 12-12:30...
but alas, working amongst computer programmers that basically use 40% of their income on coffee, and the bosses put a machine RIGHT next to me....here i am, 5 months later drinking 1-2 cups a day. i hate the thought of getting hooked on anything, and dependency but i always loved the flavor. The Dr said it was ok in moderation and it helps sinus / pressure headaches. thinking about switching to decaff as i dont always need it and i would like to keep it that way.