How much current? Feeding anemones?

verna

I am new to raising coral. I've purchased an established coral tank and am a bit confused on how much current to use and how to establish a wave pattern. I don't want to over or under power this thing. I can use any help I can get.
Also I could use some tips on how to feed my anemones. How do you feed them when they are upside down or hiding under a rock. Also how often do they need to be fed? :nervous:

krux

what do you have going now as far as flow is concerned?
i feed my rose small chunks of seafood, usually squid or scalops, a couple times a week. after the first couple feedings it caught on and now i just need to wave the food in its tentacles for a second and it latches on.
my rose lives under a ledge and sticks out durring the day when the lights are on.

verna

I have the water coming from the sump which is split into two flexible tubes I have facing opposite directions. Then I have a 190gph power head with a sweeping outlet for a wave maker. Prior to that I had a 295 straight shooting power head but it seemed like it was almost too powerful. Do I need more now?