How much do vho lightbulbs cost???

opazen

I was shown a pretty good deal on an icecap ballast 179.99$ But I wonder what it will cost to add lights and endcaps and such.. Im so new to this that im a little bewildered by the prices and such . Can someone explain this to me???

ak_reefer

Check out <a href="http://www.hellolights.com" target="_blank">www.hellolights.com</a> they are pretty reasonable. I have purchased lamps and clips from them and was happy with their prices and service.

ren

I bought my URI VHO's - 48" bulbs for $30.00 each. Think this was a bit high but the only place that had em.

javajoe

I get URI bulbs locally for about $26-$28. (48 inch 110 watt)
When you are buying your Icecap-- see if they can send you one that is allready fitted for the dimmer.... the company will install one for free, but you have to send it to them. I bought one with the dimmer plug allready built in-- that way down the road, when you are ready to put another $200 into your setup, you can buy a dimmer control for it, and not have to have it retrofited for one.

predator

I got both my 660's for $160 a piece at a lfs here and pay $21.99 for uri 36in 96 watt vho's. I got 6 sets of coralife end caps with the mounting brackets for $12.00 a piece. :D

royce

I also got my VHO set-up at hellolights.com - the URI bulbs were ~$22-24 each. I spent ~$240 total on the 4 lamps, end caps, ballast, all pre-wired and ready to plug in.