How often to change RODI filters?

Hello, I have a 90 gal system and I do monthly water changes. I have an Air Water Ice Compact III RODI unit.
How often should I change the filters?
Which filters do I need to change?
Any insight would help.
Thanks,

meowzer

I have that and this is what it says:
1) Sediment: The sediment filter traps dirt and will become clogged. Change the sediment filter
when overall production slows. The dirtier your sediment filter the less water your system will
make..
2) Carbon filters: The carbon filters have a high capacity for chemical removal. The carbon
filters that come with your unit will allow you to make 10 gallons of water per dy for one year. If
you require more than this you will need to change your filters more frequently. In any case
change at least annually.
3) DI: Replace when you notice the TDS is climbing or DI starts to produce an odor odor. This
indicates DI is exhausted.
4) Membrane: Typically membranes last 3-5 years. Membranes are normally changed because of
slow or no production. The other way in which membranes fail is production of excessive
amounts of poor quality water. Many water chemistry matters go into membrane life and we
cannot predict how your membrane will do.

scsinet

I usually replace my sediment filter and carbon filter at the same time, when the sediment filter turns to a dark rusty brown.
TDS will indicate the membrane's performance. If your product TDS is 3 with a 200 source, your membrane is just fine.
The DI resin is the tricky one... the easiest way to handle this one is to get a color changing resin cartridge, then you just watch for the color change. Roughly speaking, it probably needs to be changed at least several times per year.