How to frag shrooms and branch LPS

ci11337

Had a little fun in paint. These are the 2 corals i've fraged. After fragging the shroom with scissors or a razor, simply put the shroom head on top of some rubble,disk, etc. and put it in a low flow area.I usually keep a pile of rubble in the corner that gets little flow so i just throw the shroom in the rubble pile. This can be repeated indefinitely as the base left after you decapitate it grows back. For the branching LPS (frog,torch,hammer, candies) after fragging with wire cutters or something else thats sharp and powerful glue the bottom of the branch to a new rock. there are lots of different glues and putties available.

ci11337

I'm glad everyone appreciates my artwork.

You are all just jealous that you don't have mad paint skills.

sickboy

Originally Posted by ci11337
http:///forum/post/2620773
After fragging the shroom with scissors or a razor, simply put the shroom head on top of some rubble,disk, etc. and put it in a low flow area.
So you don't attach the mushroom to a piece of rock? Will it attach itself? Can you use glue to attach it to rock?

howardj

you can put it in a low flow area (like mentioned above) OR put a rubberband around it, and it will eventually attach (by itself) in 2 weeks or less.
You can't use superglue gel, the mushroom will usually slime away.