how to load pix

wetone

I want to display either a picture in the message section or a jpg file to be downloaded, I don't have a website.......how do I do this??

predator

Well, We all know I'm not the guy to ask.I have been trying non-stop to get pics posted on these pages with no luck. If you figure it out pleae help me out!!!

taku

If I understood the question correctly... all you want to do is upload some pics you have to be able to show us?
If you have a digital camera this process will be 10x easier.
1) Take the photos and, using the cabling provided with your digi-cam, upload the photos to your computer. It's easiest to just save them to your desktop so they are easy to find.
2) Open up a web browser and go to <a href="http://www.clubphoto.com" target="_blank">www.clubphoto.com</a> .... this website offers a free hosting service so there's absolutely NO NEED to pay them anything. :D
3) Then simply sign up to create your account.
4) Once you are able to login to your personal account.. click "Create an Album" on the upper left side of the screen.
5)It will ask for an album title *name it whatever you want* then click "Create Album" at the bottom.
6) A new screen which says "Add Multiple Photos" will open. Then it's simply a matter of highlighting all the photos from your desktop, that you want to upload... then drag and drop them onto the section of the page that says "drop photos here" (button on the right side of the webpage).
7) Once you drag/drop the photos, another page will open which just confirms you want to upload those pics. Click the green button labeled "UPLOAD PHOTOS". Depending on your internet connection speed... it may take seconds up to several minutes to upload your photos.
8) It will give you a "Congratulations!" page.... just click the "View Album" button towards the left side of the page. You will be taken back to your recently created photo album. From there you can use the editing tools on the left hand side of the web page to edit the photos however you like.
9) After the photo is ready to be shown... simply click on the picture you want, to enlarge it. Once enlarged, RIGHT CLICK on the photo and a menu bar will pop open... then click "properties" on the bottom of the menu bar. This will open a small screen which gives a small description of the specific picture.
10) In this "Properties" box, look for "Address (URL):"
It should start out looking something like this ---> http:// <---
Make sure to highlight the entire address and once highlighted, RIGHT CLICK and click "COPY".
11) Once copied... start a post or thread here and when you are ready to add the photo, simply put this BEFORE the address.........

Here's a quickie example:

But NO SPACES! between the address and the "IMG" tags :)
Now then... if I misunderstood your question and you already know how to add images... just forget everything I just typed :D
Good Luck!
Post up or email me if you have problems and I'll help out. taku@cfl.rr.com
-Mariam