How to post big pics like u guys

reefman22

well, you shrink it to the largest allowed (i dont know how many pixelsxpixels) but if u want larger, you have to have an image host like photobucket etc. it automatically resizes pics and you can post as many as you want instead of the limited 5 if you do it through the message boards. hope this helped
REEFMAN

bbb

Originally Posted by Reefman22
well, you shrink it to the largest allowed (i dont know how many pixelsxpixels
) but if u want larger, you have to have an image host like photobucket etc. it automatically resizes pics and you can post as many as you want instead of the limited 5 if you do it through the message boards. hope this helped
REEFMAN
500x500

glowplug

500x500 is super tiny right,like avatar tiny, I see people put pics way bigger than that on here, or maybe I just dont know what im talking about!

bobpat

ok i went to photobucket and downloaded pics on it but how do i get them on my message here

reefman22

there should be 3 "links" under the pic, they all do the same thing but for different sites. if you want a link to be clicked on and open a new window, you copy and paste the one that starts http://www....., if you want to post a picture without a link that is visible in the thread, you copy and paste the one that has at the beginning and end. the other with < > marks is used for sites like myspace, etc. and no, 500x500 isnt small, its decently large actaully, avatars are usually 100x100 max (varies with sites). I hope this explains it, any other questions? test a pic out!!!
REEFMAN