Htchhiker

cboyfan2020

that is awesome. I got a nudi once when I bought a coral. I also got a clam once when buying cabbage coral that was on a "rock" which turned out to be my filter feeding clam. Your fish looks like a tiger goby almost. Definately a goby or a blenny

Thats awesome, never had a fish hitchhiker before.
Good fortune smiled on you.
I agree that it is a goby or blenny.....I will say goby though based on the structure of the mouth, probably a sand sifter.
JMG..........MCF

cjpaske

Yea, I got my rock rock from Florida. When it came in the boxes were leaking, so I didn't want to bring them in and get the floor wet, so I carried each piece in and I guess the little guy hung on.
I did get a mantis shrimp with the package, caught him in about 5 min, no problem getting that guy out. He was about an inch long.

cjpaske

Ohh you talk about clams, about ten of them came on my rock,three sea erchins, four small serpant stars, three cucumbers, five of those limpet guy's, seeing new things every time I look at it. Really cool hobie .

hvy_dty

Cool...and to think I was happy when I got a turbo snail on my rock! I just got the rock last Friday and keep checking the tank to see if anything else pops up, but I doubt I'll be as lucky. Wanna tell me who's going to make it to the NBA Finals? Hehehehe.