huge rock covered in pink zoo

reeferman75

I have a huge rock weighing between 60 and 80 lbs about half coverd in pink zoo . I want this rock out of my tank because I cant get rid of the zoo . Make on offer its the rock right in the middle

grabbitt

You might want to take a closer picture.
Also, you may have trouble selling a piece that big, since it won't be shipped unless someone is willing to pay a ridiculous amount. You would have many more buyers (and possibly make more money) if you were to break the rock up and sell off frags

Just my .02...

renogaw

may also want to:
1) let people know where you are in the post
or
2) edit your profile so it says where you are

ifirefight

Whats up with the words on the doors in the picture????? Take a look at the photo!!! It looks like blue writing is on the lower section of the stand...

flricordia

You ahould frag it up and then you could easily ship the frags in thermos containers to buyers. Say you frag it into 20 small peieces and sell them for $10 plus shipping them in plastic thermos USPS 2-3 day for less than $12 including box and thermos you could make plenty to buy more corlas or whatever.
Easy to frag. Remove from water (won't hurt them) and place them on hard surface on a towel. Take chisel and hammer and break off about 1"-1.5" below the zoanthids then break the zoanthids into small sections of about 10-20 polyps.
Got any closeups of what the polyps look like?

seminolefan

Ilive in Leesburg Ga. and would love to come get the rock if you still have it.
PM please and let me know.
Thanks Mike