Humu trigger compatability

humutang

Hi All,
I have a Humu, Picasso Trigger about 3.5" living all by himself. He is kind of a messy eater and I also get a good bit of algae buildup, which he doesn't eat. I'm looking for ideas of any fish I could add to the tank that might help clean things up a bit in the bottom, and maybe eat a little algae (or both), that the trigger wouldn't bother. Thanks for any ideas.

unleashed

anything you add to this tank is going to be risky humas can be mild mannered or highly agressive and at some times start off mild then become agressive all of the sudden with no warning signs at all.if you feel you must add more fish to this tank remove the huma place in a bucket for a short amount of time while adding new tank mates.triggers wrasses and like species can be very territorial and should always be placed into a tank as the last species.rearrange the rockwork just a little before putting him back into the tank this will make him find a new territory and give his new tank mates a chance to find safe places from him.this should be done each time you add a new fish with him