humu trigger vs lawnmower blenny

jhebi

how come my humu picasso doesnt like my lawnmower blenny. he gets along with all the other fish, but when he sees the blenny coming out to eat, he chases after him....only him......
i have clown, tang, cardinal, firefish.....

cartman101

basically because you have a aggressive fish in your tank that will pick on any fish it wants too, triggers are a werid fish, they think they rule the world. What size tank do you have? And you have all peaceful fish and one aggressive fish, the more aggressive fish makes the rules in your tank
To honestly get a good answer for your question y wont you just ask the trigger fish yourself

jamesthero

mine is the same way with new fish i put in a snowflake yesterday and trig went up to him and bit him in the butt lol same with my bicolor he's fine now just (FEED HIM WELL) he is by far the best fish i have he's like a dog ***)

jhebi

Originally Posted by Cartman101
basically because you have a aggressive fish in your tank that will pick on any fish it wants too, triggers are a werid fish, they think they rule the world. What size tank do you have? And you have all peaceful fish and one aggressive fish, the more aggressive fish makes the rules in your tank
To honestly get a good answer for your question y wont you just ask the trigger fish yourself

i did ask him....he chased me 2 ...lol