hungry lawnmower blenny

chingchong

tank has been setup in january ... algae is slightly disappearing ... i still have a brown film on the front glace.... however, my blenny got a lot skinnier than when i got it ... he doesn't take spirulina pellet nor flake ...
any advice you expert can give me ?

55galgill

hello you can try this, go and buy a veggi-clip and get some seaweed selects put a 3"x2" peice in the clip and stick it near him.but not so close it will spook him.:D he should see the movement of the seaweed and be attracted to it and pretty soon he will be on a diet he'll be eating so much

loopy

WHOOOOOOPIE, SOMEONE ASKED A QUESTION I HAVE AN ANSWER TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K, here's the thing, sea weed on a clip or rubberband it to a rock or something like that. Yep, good answer 55 GalGil, knows her/?his stuff!!!. BUT...it took my lawn mower a few days to eat it cuz I think he was afraid of it at first. He also eats shrimp pellets, algae pads...(like a round pellet) and mysis, and anything else he can get his mouth on, he is a fat pig. In the beginning though........I was worried, he didn't eat for many days, now he is so fat I got him going to Curves every other day. Let us know how it works out for you.

55galgill

loopy thanks:D im a him by the way
i did that with my hippo for a while, she got spooked at first but got used to it fast ,my fav. thing is feeding the fish i got .there's a million ways i trick em' into eating things
glad i could help:happy: ~Gill~