Huuuuuuu......

blackjacktang

I ♥ the Live selling and trading better. Now we get like only 1 new auction evry week. It used to be like 10 a day.

smoothie

Yep. I have noticed alot of these guys spending time on other sites. Alot of things shown by the site are never offered and the classifieds were the way to go. Personally I am ordering an anthias trio from swf at the beginning of the year for my bday present to myself.

3m

i think the better thing to do was to do both the aution and the live selling. i think the auction killed this board.

spanko

I don't think the board was intended to be a vehicle for people to sell on in the first place. SWF is an online store that set up the boards as a place for people to discuss the hobby, not to compete with them. I am surprised they even set up the auction.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2842224
I don't think the board was intended to be a vehicle for people to sell on in the first place. SWF is an online store that set up the boards as a place for people to discuss the hobby, not to compete with them. I am surprised they even set up the auction.
+`

R

rcreations

I think having the selling boards was cool. It was a nice place to look for used equipment and some frags. But now with the auction site, it's all ruined. It would have been better to have a dedicated moderator that could keep an eye on things, make sure no one abused the feature by selling full time.

jaymz

I've said it a thousand times and being a business they need to wise up. Look at what was selling on the Live selling and trading boards and OFFER THAT PRODUCT. I mean come on.
If you can keep a fish alive then you are not going to be buying fish that often. But small frags of designer corals you can buy by the dozens.