i am looking for a complete set-up

cooley218

i live in Atlanta Ga and i am looking for a complete set-up. i would prefer a large tank but would be willing to settle for a smaller one if the price is right. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

forsale

i have a 55gal oak tank (6months old), wood stand, hood w/ 2 96watt pc lights built in with two fans, fluval 304, 2powerhead 422's, 10gal iso tank w/heater, filter, airstone, another heater, hydrometer, cleaning stuff, chemicals, located in ohio asking $500, or will price out individually, my email is sweetiipie71@yahoo.com let me know

gold strip

I have a 75 Gal All-Glass reef ready aquarium with an All-Glass pine canopy and stand in oak finish. Comes with 330 watts of VHO lighting with an IceCap 660 ballast and 2 cooling fans, Pro Clear Aquatics wet/dry filter with built in skimmer, 300 watt heater, and a Reef-Fanatic wavemaker controller wih 4 Maxi-Jet powerheads. I have the pumps that came with the wet/dry and they work but I would reccomend upgarding to some MAG pumps if this is something you intend to keep up for a while. I upgarded to a 180 gal and decided to let this one go.
$500 firm and I can meet you in Greenville, SC which is almost half way to Atlanta from Columbia.

aquaworld75

A little old but I have a 90 w/ stand ($120) and also a 75 w/ stand. ($100)
Not much on the equipment side as I am using it in my new setup.
I do have the tops and the original lights.
let me know if you want more info.
josemelendez@charter.net

steveoutla

I have a 120g Reef Ready with furniture grade stand and canopy, 2x250w MH lights, 2x96w VHO actinics, sump/fuge, return pump and protien skimmer. Asking $700.00. Here's a few pics:

john a

I have a 90 gal tank whole set up The stand, canopy , wet dry ,protien skimmer, lights . I bought every thing new about month ago but got laid off.
must sell for 600. Im laid off so I might can deliver and set up for u. (I hear you all have quite the aquarium in alanta that I want to see) I live in charlotte NC let me know john_auberry@yahoo.com

aquaworld75

A little old but I have a 90 w/ stand ($120) and also a 75 w/ stand. ($100)
I meant that the post was old...the tank is actually only aabout a year old- the 90 gallon.

iiinadav

Aquaworld and Chelle... I'm interested in purchasing one of your tanks. Are they all rectangular tanks? Do you have any pictures? Please let me know. Thanks.

aquaworld75

the 90 is rectangular 48" long.
it is just like a standard 75 just a few inches taller
the glass on the front has a little bit of dried up green algae...nothing that cant be cleaned up prior to purchase :)

aquaworld75

No the 75 and 90 both have tempered bottoms.
I used an overflow box with U syphon tube as my filtration down to a sump on the 75.
This overflow box and the wet/dry system can be sold with the tanks as well if you are interested.
I recently had another tank drilled in the back with a custom overflow box at a LFS.
That is a possibility once you get the tanks.
Let me know if you need to know anything else. You can also email me at josemelendez@charter.net