I am new at saltwater fish. Need some help

fretfreak13

Lots of people use those faces, flower. Its just like lol. I've used "o_O" for yeeeaaarrrs. Is a teenage thing, I guess.

florida joe

Quote:
LOl...I luv u Joe

You are always there when I need a good laugh

I know kind of like when I send you those private pics and all you do is

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fretfreak13 http:///forum/thread/382655/i-am-new-at-saltwater-fish-need-some-help/40#post_3342940
Lots of people use those faces, flower. Its just like lol. I've used "o_O" for yeeeaaarrrs. Is a teenage thing, I guess.

I understand about the faces...but the guy asked if there really was an invisable fish.
he wrote: one thing? invisible fish are non-existance right? XD
He wasn't sure???? Then he made rthe XD face..it made me wonder

J

jstdv8

i was going to say the same thing. My favorite is the :p
I use those faces all the time.

Haha ya. i am still a teenager. xo I use faces a lot while texting, online chatting, and gaming. :3 I am going to be an adult soon. I should stop using faces, but i got use to it. Faces has a lot of meaning to them o.o. :3

I actually ended up using this product. I still doing the feeding invisible fish but i did a lot research and a lot of others recommend this. Even this is not really natural in all the matter it will give hobby starting point. http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3433706

J

jstdv8

even if you used that product you need to do an ammonia test. By somehow adding ammonia to your tank. if you don't the first fish you add to the tank is going to poop and cause that test to take place on its own. and if the bacteria isn't suffient the ammonia will kill the fish.

I did do an ammonia testing and the reading showed up at 0ppm as i marked but that was after 10 hours introduced the produce. I had invisible fed the henry! lol. anyways. Ya. I will do another testing tomorrow morning.

spanko

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamseed31 http:///forum/thread/382655/i-am-new-at-saltwater-fish-need-some-help/60#post_3343894
I did do an ammonia testing and the reading showed up at 0ppm as i marked but that was after 10 hours introduced the produce. I had invisible fed the henry! lol. anyways. Ya. I will do another testing tomorrow morning.
How may times have you fed the invisible Henry?
Gonna need to feed him a few days in a row to get a good base of rotting food to kick start the ammonia.

People that have used this product and i read a lot custom reviews. I fed henry about three times a day since the day someone told to fed henry.

S

smartorl

I think this product comes included if you buy a saltwater "kit" at some of the chain stores. When one of my pony tanks was leaking and Petno was the only place open, and with limited stock, I bought a "kit". This product, some flake food, some chlorine remover, and a small box of salt were the "saltwater neccessities". I thought it was funny when I opened it. I would have preferred another net..............