i am so sad

krypton74

our goby jumped out of our tank last night. i forgot to plug our - yes 1" by 2" hole back up after feeding our anemone... i am so mad at myself that i could just cry. well, actually i did. i just thought i would chat with people who could understand how i feel right now.
i had to explain to my 3 year old what happened to our fish...
man - i am so mad.. AND sad...

pufferman

i'm sorry about your loss.....i know how devastating it is to find a dead fish on the floor next morning....i've been there before and I really feel for you.....hopfully it won't happen again to you.....

frozenice

All gobies, especially jawfish love to jumop out of water. I have a SFE and has never given me any problem of jumping:eek: Shocking all my LFS told me he would. But i guess mine is one of kind:yes:

L

lionfish18

Yeah mine has never even poked his head out of the water.

T

tizzo

Yeah Krypton, I hope you feel better now that you know that nobody else's has carpet surfed yet.:rolleyes:
I love fish, and I would be devastated to find one of my fishies on the floor, and although I cannot say that I know exactly how you feel... I can imagine. So I'm sorry for you, your kid and your pet that's in fishie heaven now.
YEAH that's it, he went to the light... Your fish was actually SMAAARRTTER than most. Yeah, that's the story we'll stick to.

chandler04

Would u beleive that the one small hole u leave open, that darn fish jumps right out?? Geez!:notsure: Well, maybe to him it was like 5'by5', and there was a hot female goby on the other side. The angel goby on his left shoulder said "Stay in the tank please." But that darn devil goby on his other shoulder said "Jump for her, shes HOT". LOL, sorry. I know how ya feel. Had a clown do that to me