I am the smartest man alive!

abethedog

When I discovered that my Clarki clowns decided to become a mated pair I was alright with it. When the female became an uber-bish and tried to pound the life out of everyone in the tank I became said.
So I tried to catch them with nets and pitchers for an hour or two. Why do we even try when we know it never works?
Not another tank teardown to catch a fish!

Instead I took a shot a glueing two paintbucket liners together and adding the top of a two liter bottle. It worked in a halfhour.
Thus....the smartest man alive. I can't wait to tell my wife. She is bound to agree.

abethedog

it works like a bee trap. The fish swims into the cut end of the two liter bottle as if he was swimming out. Than when inside the fish is only swim out the small hole like it is trying to swim into the bottle. Everything is clear so they can't see the clear path out. Throw some food in the trap. Than the moon aligns with saturn and you do not have to try to put all of your rock back in the tank in the order it came out.

air_putih

hahahah
now THAT'S GENIUS !!!!
wait,from your avatar,i could tell you are good with these trap things...LOL

B

bonita69

I made one to before but just out of a 2 liter. TO CATCH freaking Damsels. This style traps WORKS VERY WELL!!
So does this make me the smartest Woman alive

abethedog there are some smart "fish in the Sea"
but you and I are by far the smartest!!

good job!

abethedog

Originally Posted by air_putih
http:///forum/post/2495910
hahahah
now THAT'S
GENIUS !!!!
wait,from your avatar,i could tell you are good with these trap things...LOL
That darn cat just couldn't believe there wasn't any left. What can I say. I live in Wisconsin.

abethedog

Originally Posted by bonita69
http:///forum/post/2495914
I made one to before but just out of a 2 liter. TO CATCH freaking Damsels. This style traps WORKS VERY WELL!!
So does this make me the smartest Woman alive

abethedog there are some smart "fish in the Sea"
but you and I are by far the smartest!!

good job!
It's straight logic. CLEARLY, based on my accomplishments, you are the smartest woman alive. We'll rule as two kings.

mgatdog

Originally Posted by abethedog
http:///forum/post/2495758
When I discovered that my Clarki clowns decided to become a mated pair I was alright with it. When the female became an uber-bish and tried to pound the life out of everyone in the tank I became said.
So I tried to catch them with nets and pitchers for an hour or two. Why do we even try when we know it never works?
Not another tank teardown to catch a fish!

Instead I took a shot a glueing two paintbucket liners together and adding the top of a two liter bottle. It worked in a halfhour.
Thus....the smartest man alive. I can't wait to tell my wife. She is bound to agree.
Hate to say some body already beat you to that title .James E Logsdon Pat . June 18 ,1918 called a minnow trap

abethedog

Duh!
I realized I wasn't inventing a new product. I was just improving the design based on what I could McGyver togther out of my garage in 15 minutes. And, yes, I did use a gum wrapper to lure the unsuspecting fish into my well laid trap.

T

tizzo

well, I for one am taking in this moment slowly and graciously. Its not everyday one gets to bask in the glory of not the one, but the TWO smartest humans alive!!
wow...
I feel so honored. And THIS is exactly why I love this board!!

B

bonita69

We knew that!!! Here's to you MR. know it all minnow trap triva man!!