i cant find flexible tubing for the life of me

thisistodd

you know the kind of tubing that often comes with wet dry filters to go to the overflow? it has ridges and is very flexible, usually about an inch. where can i get that? ive tried home depot and many hardware stores and found nothing. all i can find is clear tubing which isnt all that flexible, it has to bend the way it was stored or it will pinch and it SUCKS:mad: if i could find the flexy stuff it would be soo much easier to run to my sump

thisistodd

ranch store i dont thing there is such thing in detroit lol just kiddin thanks alot i didnt check there they should have it

T

thomas712

You should be able to find some somewhere close by, my LFS carries a couple different lengths here in Midland.
Thomas

newty

you can get some clear acrylic tube, fill it with sand, apply heat in the area you wish to bend, bend, empty the sand, and voila, an acrylic u-tube!
hope that helps.

thisistodd

actually im talkin about the flex tubing that goes from the drain on the overflow to the wet dry. i think thats what everyone else thought i hope. oh well im gonna go check the spa section of home depot soon

joker_ca

homedepot has it all thats where i got everything for my tank the tubbing, pvc, clamps, and silicone