I.D. filter feeding crab

I have 2 of these fascinating little crabs in my refugium...hitch hikers on some live rock from the Florida gulf unseen until about 2 months ago. They have a marvelous marbled look with both large claws to catch and eat bigger things and also webs on the ends of the orange looking legs in front that they use to filter feed. Really interesting little fellas to watch! Does anyone know what these cute little crabs are? It really doesn't matter if they are reef safe as they are in the refugium and happy campers!

Another view of the same little guy. I'm not real skilled with my digital camera or the tools available to crop and resize. Sorry about the size!

bang guy

Porcelain Crabs. Very cool to have. They are reef safe IMO. In fact I believe them to be the ONLY reef safe crabs.

Thank you so much for that ID! I'm glad they are reef safe as I have been thinking of "attempting" to catch them and move to the reef. They really are one of the coolest critters I have and just fascinating to observe endlessly!
Do you know if they get much bigger? They are presently about the size of a quarter (body that is, minus the legs)

overanalyzer

Here is the info on them from this site:
Available at approximately 1/2-1"
Small compact crab with black stripes on its shell
Broad harmless claws
Very easy to care for
Peaceful
Uses two "scoops" to filter feed
Lives among rockwork
Origin is Caribbean
Lives in groups
More than one can be kept in the same tank
Perfect for reef tanks

Wow! Thanks so much for the help from all of you! I have never researched porceline crabs before so had no idea that mine were this type. Maybe I'll leave them where they are and pick up some additional ones for the reef. The color variation is cool between the ones that I have and the one that you have Old Yeller Tang. Thanks for the info and the pics!