I did it!!!

I finally got up enuf courage to order SH's again!!!
I went with the Redi that were on sale as I have had them in the past and didnt seem to have the trouble like it seems everyone has been having lately.
Soo cross ur fingers they arrive safely tomorrow and I will get pics posted as soon as I can!!
have a great day!!!!

teresaq

Do you have a qt set up for the new ones. I would be a good Idea, make sure they are eatting good and not sick.
Cant wait to see pictures.
T

bronco300

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
http:///forum/post/2559020
Do you have a qt set up for the new ones. I would be a good Idea, make sure they are eatting good and not sick.
Cant wait to see pictures.
T
especially since the special ones were smaller and younger, if i remember right

janbee

Hey ther NYButterfly- You won't be disappointed with the yellow reidi on sale. I just got mine today. They acclimated to the tank well and are already eating! They are a gorgeous yellow orange and are nicely sized -about 4 inches. Enjoy! Jan

Thanks Jan!!!!!

I am impatiently waiting
but FedEx should get here right after 9am like always so I dont have to wait too much longer

I will post pics once I find my camera

And they will be going into the 10g with my pipes I got a few weeks ago sine I moved the dwarves for now as I lost some of the adults

Did u put ur horses right in ur DT?????

teresaq

do you have another tank to qt them in. You really shouldnt mix wc pipes with cb horses, esp new horses that may be stressed from travel. Wc pipes carrie differant bacteria and pathigens that could harm your new babies. I would set something up for just the new horses for a few weeks until they get settled and are eating good.

janbee

Tresa is exactly right. Donot put your new Reidi in with the wc pipes. You stand a very good chance of losing your seahorses to disease. Jan

ci11337

did u order anything else? curious to see how their stuff does being shipped up here. I still have that $20 from the photo contest.

I had an almost 60$ credit from my last order......I lost almost everything

This time the horses arrived perfectly!!!! Awesome color, great condition....wont complain at all bout these horses!!!
I also ordered 2 pearly jawfish some zenia and pods and rotifiers and I got a CBS for free!!!!

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!! The female is orange almost red and the male is BRIGHT yellow!!!!!

I will "try" to get pics posted tomorrow
GREAT LIVESTOCK SWF.COM.....MY THANKS TO U!!!!!!

janbee

Originally Posted by NyButterfly03
http:///forum/post/2561432
These are BEAUTIFUL!!!! The female is orange almost red and the male is BRIGHT yellow!!!!!

I will "try" to get pics posted tomorrow
GREAT LIVESTOCK SWF.COM.....MY THANKS TO U!!!!!!
I agree... these Reidi are not only beautifully colored, but very healthy! they eat frozen mysis readily. If you are considering reidi seahorses, this is a great batch....Go for it.... Jan