I dont care what anybody or any tests says, Its a MAAAN BABY!

hlcroghan

I did read this article. It was on yahoo's front page. I feel bad for her. Can you imagine having to go through your life like that? Geez, that would have to be difficult to be constantly questioned about your gender and then when you find something you are good at and accepted for, you get ridiculed because you don't look like the correct --- anyway. But, no. She definitely does not look like a woman at all. i don't see any reason why it is unacceptable to ask for a simple test. It would put everyone's mind at ease and make them quit questioning her. I feel like it is the same as a drug test. If you are questionable because of incredible performances then you should prove that you are playing fairly and following the rules.

jackri

Doesn't she shower afterwards? I'm sure a fellow athlete could vouch for "her" if that's what she is.
Or... could be as simple as someone being a jerk and running up from behind and doing some de-pantsing lol

meowzer

Originally Posted by jackri
http:///forum/post/3118492
Doesn't she shower afterwards? I'm sure a fellow athlete could vouch for "her" if that's what she is.
Or... could be as simple as someone being a jerk and running up from behind and doing some de-pantsing lol
BUT don't they have surgeries these days that involve s e x changes

nina&noah

When I saw this story I immediatly thought that maybe she was both. You know those stories you hear about where the baby is born with both girl and boy parts and the parents have to make a decision about how to raise it. Maybe her parents chose girl and it was the wrong choice

That was the worst run-on sentence ever, but I don't feel like fixing it.

jackri

I'd really feel bad if she was 100% female in the fact that she would have to go around having to prove she was a woman over and over. But hey... gratz on the beard at 18.... put mine to shame back then.

flower

I know allot of black women, they have very short hair, not because they cut it, but because it just does not grow over an inch or so. A flatter nose and heavier features are normal for African women.
A thin nose, long hair and sharp features are the result of being African American. Women from Africa would not have those features.
S E X changes are really done in 3rd world countries. Those with such problems of identity are not athletes. They spend their lives trying to change themselves...I know a few of these as well.

cranberry

If she's a woman she has problems... this just isn't about her features but her 5 o'clock shadow and her very deep voice.
Peeps are going too far in their protest arguments. "The women's league said questions about Semenya's gender "suggest that women can only perform to a certain level and that those who exceed this level should be men."
No Dood... it suggests that woman shouldn't have man hair or man voices.