I give up !!!

gun freak

I'm getting rid of my stuff, ALL this stuff is brand new !!!
I have a one month old Aqua C skimmer with a maxi- jet 1200 , PC 65x2 with a luna light this is only like two months old "if that" and another maxi -jet 1200 and about 35 to 40 of LIVE fiji rock it has LOTS of coralline !!!
Thanks for looking ....:)
I'm in orlando, Fla.

maeistero

how much for all the fiji? (i know shipping will kill me). i will pay in 6 hrs thru paypal if the price is cheap.

gun freak

Originally posted by fleaman
How much for the skimmer? What are you going to do with the tank?

I guess sell it, it's a allglass tank and the stand is a real pine black stand
this stuff is NOT even 3 months old !!!

elchoryla

Yes please, like i said before i want the aqua c remora skimmer and the fixture, so let me know the total

maeistero

don't worry 'bout me, i'll just forget about all that live rock. it probably was just passe base rock. or maybe it had some stuff living, GDMT!!!! i'm going insane not knowing.
is it still for sale? what's shipping? update me on other available stuff too please.:help:
lawrence ks 66046. email me - maeistero@gmail.com

gun freak

Originally posted by maeistero
don't worry 'bout me, i'll just forget about all that live rock. it probably was just passe base rock. or maybe it had some stuff living, GDMT!!!! i'm going insane not knowing.
is it still for sale? what's shipping? update me on other available stuff too please.:help:
lawrence ks 66046. email me - maeistero@gmail.com

Hey relax, I have to see about the prices...how much would give me for all the rock ? like I said 35 to 40 even throw in two pieces of tonga rock "small" and one has 6 polyps on it I. Also have yellow col polyps that I need to sell !!!
NOT BASE ROCK!!!:D

stuckinfla

I have a friend in Orlando - comes down 2xs a month. Would like the rock & maxi jet. Would pick up with cash.

gun freak

Originally posted by stuckinfla
I have a friend in Orlando - comes down 2xs a month. Would like the rock & maxi jet. Would pick up with cash.

It sounds good e-mail me we can talk about a price also putting in kent marine liquid .
strong-island@msn.com

gun freak

Look on line and see how much they go for and then ,let me know how much are you willing to give me ...:thinking: I'm not good at this price thing , but the lights are like not even 2 months old they also come with the legs !!! the lights are for a 29 gal tank.
Thanks ...

gun freak

Originally posted by elchoryla
GUN FREAK, I THOUGHT I HAD FIRST BIDS ON THE LIGHTS AND AQUA C REMORA SKIMMER, WHATS UP WITH THAT?

sending back the aqua c, but if you want make me an offer ON THE P/C, COMES WITH THE LEGS!!!
I just never done this stuff before !!!
I WILL PAY THE SHIPING !!!
NAME THE PRICE...:notsure:

elchoryla

well u should be the one putting price on the items, they are yours!!! and we can go from there, thats how this works so please let me know price for aqua c and light fixture, i can pay u right away, thanks!
CAN U SEND ME PICS