i give up

nycbob

swf.com didnt come through regarding the clam colors. u guys could still follow the thread at ask swf.com. nice doing business with swf.com the past 3 years. they r now accusing me of lying. i hv attached a copy of their email at that thread. u will tell a few friends of mine regarding this matter.

speg

It sounds like all they want is a pic from the top of your tank to view the clam in its "true color".
Why not give them that pic before ranting on here?

mrdc

Ok, I just read your entire post in the swf.com section. It appears that they really want a pic from the top. It might be a hassle but it seems to be the only way to resolve this issue.

meowzer

Originally Posted by mrdc
http:///forum/post/3247183
Ok, I just read your entire post in the swf.com section. It appears that they really want a pic from the top. It might be a hassle but it seems to be the only way to resolve this issue.
Don't you think you should have read the ENTIRE post before commenting at all

nycbob

i tried to take it from the top but wouldnt come out right due to light reflection. again, read the entire post!
anyway, kim fom swf.com called me just now and offered me a full credit but i told her no since i did received a clam, so we decided a credit of 1/2 the clam price. again, i want to reiterate my point wasnt to get full credit from swf, but to just get a fair deal. i think kim did a good job, and i will just to wait for the credit to show up. so far, i havent seen the credit yet, but will update once i get it.

gill again68

ahhhh good for you. I hear you on the credit thing. Sometimes I think people get the wrong idea and try to give you more than you expect. I fully appreciate it and all but if the first person would have taken a little time and asked someone else, "KIM", what to do you would have been done with this a long time ago. Sounds like a trip to the LFS when the guy or gal behind the register tells you anything.
Well glad they took care of it. I will probably order something now. How many of us are there on this forum that read this stuff?

meowzer

Originally Posted by nycbob
http:///forum/post/3247192
i tried to take it from the top but wouldnt come out right due to light reflection. again, read the entire post!
anyway, kim fom swf.com called me just now and offered me a full credit but i told her no since i did received a clam, so we decided a credit of 1/2 the clam price. again, i want to reiterate my point wasnt to get full credit from swf, but to just get a fair deal. i think kim did a good job, and i will just to wait for the credit to show up. so far, i havent seen the credit yet, but will update once i get it.
LOL...I would have taken the whole credit

I luv ya Kim

nycbob

i am not greedy. all i wanted was a fair deal. in fact, i asked only for $20 (i paid $60 for a green clam. the blue clam cost $40), but she countered with $30 after i rejected $60 credit.

murf48

Did you try taking the clam out of the tank and putting it in a bag or something other than the tank

A

abeandlulu

I new they would come through. They always have for me. This is one of the best site I have ever had to deal with. I am getting ready to make a purchase myself.

nycbob

the credit finally came through. i guess i will gv swf.com a 2nd chance. kim said she will personally pick out my stuff in the future.

meowzer

Originally Posted by nycbob
http:///forum/post/3247583
the credit finally came through. i guess i will gv swf.com a 2nd chance. kim said she will personally pick out my stuff in the future.
So glad that you finally got it worked out....Although I knew you would

nycbob

what conch? u mean the urchin? kim said they didnt charge me for it, so no big deal i didnt get one.