I got a 144RR Half Circle, I'm stumped as to how I want to stock it....

rotarymagic

I've had some nanos (Pair of yashias and a candy stripe along with a goldnosed eviota goby in a BC14) and a 20long that's been setup for corals (150w MH with a chiller)
I'm pondering doing a FOWLR on this 144 as I'm kinda tired of discouraging "reef safe" fish selection.

Can I comfortably house the following fish (I do realize not all will work, but I'm throwing out ideas of stuff I like):
Powder brown tang
Blonde naso tang male (I love the streamers!)
Purple tang (Red Sea)
Magnificent Rabbitfish
Guinea fowl puffer
Bluejaw hawaiian male trigger
A pair of gold stripe Maroon clowns
Harlequin Tusk (Australian variety)
Copperband butterfly
Maybe some other choices... I dunno if even any of these except for the clowns would really work in this tank (~56 inches wide.)

bioneck47

I wouldn't recommend the naso, especially if your tank is only 56in wide. The others seem o.k. but also the guineafowl puffers get huge (mines about 12"now) and mine scratched up my acrylic trying to kill himself so back he went into my glass tank.

rotarymagic

I was told that if I can get them to swim the curve it'll help me out, but my rock placement has to be good. That gives me a curve with an 88inch circumference. If this tank ends up being a PITA, I'll buy another one, but I hate to dump this thing as I thought it was my "dream tank" and I paid $1900 for it with stand, lights, sumps, returns, plumbing, tunze streams and multicontroller. Pretty good deal, but I probably should have got a 240 brick or something like that.

95harley

Depending on what you want. If you want color and activity I'd personally go with a lot of small-med fish (Clowns, small angel, butterflies, etc). If you want large fish I'd cut the stock list down and go for something not as active of a swimmer as a Tang or a wrasse.
I saw a semi circle tank like yours with two large volitans in it and it was incredible looking. Just my 2 cents though. But yes, the Naso should not be done..18" and active swimmer needs at least an 8' long tank.