I hate to do it but...selling the tank...Los Angeles area

buzz

For the right price, I am going to part with my 28g. I just got engaged, and need to set my finances in order. Also, don't have the time to adequately care for the tank right now. My fiancee doesn't want to part with it, but we'll start up again soon...
Specs are:
Via Aqua AR-620 Aquarium (with full hood)
App. 28 Gal. W/ Top Filter
Lighting & Fluorescent Lamp - (also have a blue light as well)
Arch Front & Round Corner
24"X15"X17"
-Not currently using the top filter - using a CPR BakPak 2R protein skimmer. Selling complete with both.
-2 - Rio 180 powerheads
-Tank Heater
-Approx. 20-22lbs of premium Fiji Island LR.
-Not sure on weight of sand, but it is approx 2-3 inches in depth, with Live Sand, and Dry Sand (now seeded, so all is live sand).
-Includes Wooden Stand
-Moonbeam light
Selling complete, with tank life, which includes:
-1 Tomato Clown
-1 Bubble Tip Anemone (huge)
-1 large Emerald Crab
-1 Scarlet Hermit
-1 Sand Star
-a lot of mini brittle stars (came with LR)
-3 Astrea Snails
-good pod population
-and I'm sure a few things that haven't surfaced yet.
I have over $700 invested. Make me a reasonable offer. If it sounds good, the tank is yours! I don't want to break it up though. Too much hassle. Tank comes complete.
Reply here, or email edwardssk@yahoo.com.

buzz

OK..you want a price? Let's say for everything...$450...that includes the skimmer, the tank, the stand, everything...
Go out and try and buy all of that for that price, complete with live rock, live sand, and life in the tank!

stanford

Sorry to tell you this but I tried to sell a similar sized tank with the same amount of supplies, the best offer I had was 200.
I decided I had way to much money in it and I wasn't going to give it away. Good luck. I just bought a couple of cool fish and decided to enjoy it

buzz

Well, that may be the outcome here, but this is only the first place I have checked. But hey! Thanks for making my offer sound worse to everyone! :mad:
just kidding...:D

Oh Buuuuuuuuuuzz ... :D :D :D :D :D :D
I just might be making a trip to SoCal soon. Hmmm.... I wonder if I could cary it on .....
My offer still stands. Always will ...

katara

Buzz..
I waited for you to get back to me....but I've decided to go w/ a seahorse tank(had to get something before my birthday).Thanks anyways & good luck.