i have this idea

aj565

i have an idea for a return plumbing set up that i know nobody makes, and when i say nobody i really mean nobody. i am working on the patent stuff right now and putting together a test model. which i'm 98% sure it will work just based off a few tests i've done.
now my question is who would i talk to to try and sell this idea to (once i have a working model to show it works)? i was thinking people that make over flow boxes but not sure how to get ahold of the people that would be in a position to handle something like this.
thanks for your help. heres to hopeing this works like planed, if it does it will help cut down on the cost of the hobby both short and long term use.

locoyo386

Hi there,
Originally Posted by AJ565
http:///forum/post/3080891
i have an idea for a return plumbing set up that i know nobody makes, and when i say nobody i really mean nobody. i am working on the patent stuff right now and putting together a test model. which i'm 98% sure it will work just based off a few tests i've done.
now my question is who would i talk to to try and sell this idea to (once i have a working model to show it works)? i was thinking people that make over flow boxes but not sure how to get ahold of the people that would be in a position to handle something like this.
thanks for your help. heres to hopeing this works like planed, if it does it will help cut down on the cost of the hobby both short and long term use.

Are you ging thru a lawyer to do the patents? If you have the patents in place I believe you have a certain time to either sell your design or manufacture it and sell the product. If it is that great you can look up the number for customer survice and see if you can get the number for their headquaters.
Hope it works for you.