I have thre questions on the 12g jbj Nano

higholive

Hello all I am the new kid on the block here at the saltwaterfish.com message boards. I think I am in week two right now with my 12g Nanocube. I just have a couple of quick questions that I would like to ask to anyone with experience with this tank.
First, has any one had problems getting the conopy/lid to sit down correctly on the top of the tank. I don't know if it has always been like this but last night I noticed a considerable gap between the lid and the tank and can't seem to get it to sit fully on there?
Second, to any one with the stock lighting, is one of the light a white light and one a blueish colored light? Again something I noticed and am not sure if it has always been like that so I am just wondering.
Third and final, is there any way to remove the lid completely, or can you just flip it 180 and that is the best you can do?

viper_930

I don't know the answers to your fist and third question because I don't have one, but I do know the answer to your second. It is supposed to be half white and half blue. It is a 50/50 light, half 10,000k daylight and the other half actinic blue.