i keep sea water in my aquarium help me to know more

wish

Hi, Im from a country where we have access to sea very easily. Im interested in keeping a marine aquarium but I still dont know how to keep the ph and celcium level and etc. At the moment I have an aquarium and I am keepin pretty good stuff. But I am afraid that I may have to encounter those problems.
My question is what are the things that I can do to keep my aquarium better? Here are the things I have at the moment.
1. Size is 4'2'2' and i have an improvised bio filter 3',18",18", I use that as a sump as well. But that is in out door.
2. For lighting I have, three flourisent tubes of 4' each, brand is triton and moon light. That is because of inavalibility of marine aquarium equipments in my country,but I need your suggestions on how can I get better quality stuff.
3. I make current movements with four powerheads.2200l/h,1100l/h,880l/h and 440l/h.
I need to know whether this is enough or not and the things I can do to improve.
4. Filters. I have a Eham pump and a home made skimmer 4'tall. I need more info on this subject aswell.
4. The only thing I do for maintenance is that I keep the salinity level equal to our sea.n I check that with a hydrometer and that surves me well I think. Whats your suggestion?
Other than that I have no idea about how to care for my system. But I am badly in need of help to learn more. Sorry for writing so long but I need help,pls.

the rock

the rock says...
you sound like you have a decent setup, just make your regular water changes and you can by supplements to add to your tank to keep levels where you like them if you can't keep them up with simple water changes. you should run the sea water through reverse osmosis before introducing it into your tank